Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Happy Birthday 2012 Click-Thru Tour

Usually, I wait until January to post my favorite installments from each month of the previous year.  

Since we're at a lovely spot in between two projects--we'll travel to Nashville Tennessee next to make one of the year's most popular shawls--I thought now would be the perfect time to look back at all the fun we've had.  

Click on each of the titles below to revisit the post.  Enjoy!














Thanks for taking this journey with me, DestiKNITters.  I'm tickled that the audience for this blog has more than doubled in the last year.  Here's to a 2013 full of yarn adventures, new friends, delicious treats, and spiffy projects.  

And, just in case you were wondering, there are more books with knitting characters on their way to you next year! 










No comments: